Russian Government Bursaries for South African Students 2018
The Russian Government bursaries is making available scholarships for South African students to study at Russian institutions from the academic year 2018/19.
These scholarship may be awarded for undergraduate (Bachelors) or postgraduate (Masters or PhD) studies. Preference is given to postgraduate applications.
– South African citizens in good health with a strong academic record.
– Available to study in Russia from September 2016 (no extensions will be allowed).
– Demonstrated interest in Russia and commitment to the development of South Africa.
– Applications from all qualified candidates in any field will be accepted, but priority will be given to applications for postgraduate studies
Russian Government Bursaries Available
- Climate change
- Engineering sciences
- Maritime studies
- Natural and physical sciences
- Nuclear and renewable energy
- Space science and technology
All students must meet the minimum academic requirements for entry into a similar programme at a South African university in order to qualify for the Russian Government bursary.
How To Apply?
In order to apply for the Russian Government bursaries, please visit DHET website to apply.